Monday, August 4, 2008

PartyLite

UPDATE (AUG. 6): I JUST ADDED THE SPECIALS TO MY PARTYLITE PAGE! SEE THEM BY CLICKING ON THE PARTYLITE LINK TO THE LEFT OF MY PAGE!

I'm such a slacker (but I think we all know that lol). I took a break from PartyLite over the summer and I am now ready to jump back in! I will be placing an order for fall/holiday catalogs today (how is that for motivation)! You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this! I love the holiday season. I have a party planned sometime in Sept (hopefully) and I have someone that says she wants to do one in Oct (YAY) and I will be doing an open house sometime in Oct. or November(ish) as well. If their is anyone out their that has their own home business let me know I would love it if you could join me! Mrs. Nancy (you can see her blog to the left) opened her home to guest last year at Christmas time so that Jenny (Mrs. Nancy's daughter, her blog is also on the left under the MaddoxFamily) and I could have an open house. We did pretty good and had a lot of girl time full of fun and laughter. It was such a blast! I hope to do this again this year, but in my own home :) ! I will be updating my PartyLite blog tomorrow with the hostess and guest gifts. If you need to see a catalog,place an order or book a show let me know.

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

sounds like fun! I need to order some tea lights and some votives :)

Haley said...

Just let me know when! I owe you $35.....