Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry....

I have been in a bit of a funk lately. I just have so much going on. With starting school and some other things I just need to simplify things right now. For my sanity I am putting some things on hold.... blogging being one of them. Its just so hard because I want to be a good blogger so others can peak into our lives but right now.... I just need to make it through the day. I'm giving myself a month from blogging.... I will check in on your blogs from time to time but I will not post for a month. This way I don't feel bad when I run out of time in my day and didn't get it done. I hope you girls don't "count me out just yet". Just check in with me in about a month. :)


Oh and Eric started a blog for the youth group.... he will be posting the schedule, updates and pictures. You should check it out!

prattvilleyouthgroup.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

I totally understand :) you have got to take care of yourself and Eric ~ we'll always be here :)

The Hatfield Family said...

Hi. I came across your blog through a mutual friend. My name is Shawna Hatfield and my husband's name is Daniel. My husband went to school with Eric. We are members at Grandview Pines Church of Christ. I was reading your blog and realized that you have PCOS. I also have it and we have currently been trying to conceive since July 2006. We are undergoing fertility treatment and we recently had a miscarriage. I just wanted you to know if you ever need to talk about what you could possibly have to go through or what you are already going through just let me know. I know you don't know me but I wish I would have had someone to talk to when starting this whole journey. It has been a very trying time but God has gotten us through it so far. You can read my blog, it has a long note on what we have been through. Just let me know. Have a blessed one!