Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where are you.......

BATTERY CHARGER?!!!?

You have been missing for sometime now... I understand that you don't care much for your job, but you are very important to me. I know I don't give you enough credit and for that I am sorry. I will try to do better. From now on when I talk about how great Ms. Camera is, I will make sure to mention you as well. So will you come out of hiding........ PLEASE! I have looked high and low for you for about two months. I mean come on.... I understand you are a *tad* bit upset that Ms. New Camera has all the fun and you get crammed in some cold dark case until her energy has been depleted... then I expect you to come out of such cave and get your job done with no questions asked and not even so much as a thank you. Again, I'm sorry! So what about now, will you show yourself? Ms. Camera has an important job to do. Next week we will all be venturing to Disney World, if you will just come out of your wonderful hiding place. So what do you say???

OK so sweet talk didn't work...... bribing you with a wonderful trip didn't work...... I will be forced to play hard ball with you..... negotiations are over.................!

If you don't come out right this instant you will be replaced.... and I mean REPLACED, as in you will be out of a job and Ms. Camera will have a new companion! So what do you say now?

Oh there you are..... whats that you were not hiding?
huh?
Just misplaced?
You mean I put you there?
When?
When we were at camp a few months back?
Well then, I am double sorry......
I will (try) not to loose you again ;)

Since I did not have my camera bag with me at the fall retreat.... I put my wonderful oh so helpful friend in my book bag that I used as my catch all bag (it has pens, paper, first aid kit, etc....)..... so yes Mrs. Camera you can blame me for your loneliness for the past few months..... but you can also be glad that I have returned your friend to you. *aaahhhhh.... its nice to once again take pictures.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

You know, I wrote a letter to Patience a few weeks ago and it returned shortly thereafter. Let's hope that your letter finds your camera battery!

Tony and Susan said...

that is hilarious!!!!! glad everyone is one big happy family again!

Unknown said...

So glad you found it!

Lynne Griffies said...

toooooooooooooo funny! glad you found the battery charger.

Nancy Hood said...

I'd be afraid ;)

Nancy Hood said...

you need to put your Christmas card on here. I saw it today and Jenny's and it's so good of the two of you!! Merry Christmas, girlfriend!!

Melissa Lester said...

I guess your pleading worked. I hate to miss any time with my camera, so I'm glad you'll be back to taking pictures again!

Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Hey! Yeah, I finally just had to sit at the computer for a couple of nights so that I could figure out how to make my blog "pretty". I'm so excited to be a part of the blogging world now! I miss hanging out with you guys...we've all just gotten so busy. That's why I'm looking forward to volleyball time :) I'll be looking for a Disneyworld post - I wanna see some pics!

Kristy said...

HAHAHAAHAH! Haley. This crazy blog made my day!