7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Become a better and stronger Christian each and everyday!
2. Go on a mission trip out of the country
3. Be comfortable holding bible studies with others and do them all the time
4. Have children
5. Be a season ticket holder for THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE (football)
6. Go to N.Y. and see a play
7. Become a paramedic so I can make a difference in peoples lives!
7 Things I Do Now
1. Spend time with the Youth Group
2. Sit and watch a bowl of water (that's what hubby calls my saltwater tank)
3. Love on our babies (our dogs) and talk to them like they understand me lol
4. Remodeling my home
5. sell partylite (I love burning candles in my home all the time)
6. Work in a doctors office
7. LOVE MY LIFE!
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Cut grass (I have just never done this. I do other yard work like trim hedges and pull weeds)
2. Not get my feeling hurt
3. Control my OCD all the time
4. Understand how people can be so hateful and rude and lie
6. Sing -I love to sing and wish I could but unfortunately when I try ..... :(
7. Drive past a homeless person (someone who really looks like they need help) and not try to do something for them.
7 Things That Attract Me To My Hubby
He has a strong christian faith
He is a servant to others
His personality & compassion
His simplicity taht makes him so complex
He knows how to have fun
7 Things That I Say Most
1. I LOVE YOU!
3. I don't know? ~I say this sometimes when people ask me about something we are doing with the kids b/c my hubby is a little forgetful and doesn't remember to tell me or he changes the times of things and doesn't tell me ;)
4. Sure ~ I will volunteer for most anything.
5. How are you today? ~When I greet each of the patients when they walk in.
6. What day woul dyou like to come back on ___ or ____?~ When I check each patient out.
7. Millbrook Family Chiropractic, this is Haley, how can I help you? ~ I say this so much when I answer the phone at work that I have to remind myself not to say it when I answer at home.... sometimes I forget though.... lol
7 Celebrities That I Admire
Any of them that can be a celebrity and still be a good person.... and any of them that have good clean movies..... (Im not good with celebrity names off the top of my head....)
7 Favorite Foods
1. Hamburger helper
2. Poppyseed chicken casseroll
3. Just about anything pasta
5. Cheese cake
6. Homemade smashed potatoes
7. SUSHI (I could eat it all day everyday!)
7 People Who Need To Do This
Everyone! Just let me know when you are finished so I will be sure and check it out!
1st Barber Shop haircut
8 years ago