Saturday, June 14, 2008

I have been doing a lot of work....

As you can see I have done a lot of work to our blog. It has a new header and I have figued out how to make it a three column blog (all by myself). I also have a new scrapbook blog. Click the picture to the right and you can see what it looks like. It is almost 1:00 sunday morning and I really need to get to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. I have been so excited about the changes that i wanted to get them just right before I blogged, just in case I lost all the info (while doing the good ole' trial and error method). lol Now that I have it like I want it the next step is to update you guys on what happening in our busy life right now! Sorry I have slacked in the last month but .like I said I have been working on my blog-look and we have been super busy. We have had a week of camp, them I was behind at work (b/c of the week at camp) and this week was VBS. Whew.... Im pooped. But I know I must make time for blog-land sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lynne Griffies said...

So you figured out how to make a three column blog all by yourself! I am impressed. It looks good. And your scrapblog page looks good, too. Don't you just love working with scrapblog?

Suzanne said...

hey haley! blogher is actually the best "ad" program to go with...but due to "contractural obligations" i am unable to say anymore about it! (sounds so formal, doesn't it! ha) type in BlogHer to a google search and read up about it! hope this helps!!!

Lynne Griffies said...

check out: gigisgrandbabies.blogspot.com

I did two new scrapblogs of the babies.